Breast Augmentation Without Silicone Turkey
Liposuction technique with silicone-free breast aesthetics can be simply defined as the removal of excess fat from unwanted areas of the body and injecting it into the desired area. This technique is often used to create a more sculpted and aesthetically pleasing look.
Lipivage technique is not used in patients where there is no excess fat in the body. In a way, we can say it is a two birds with one stone for our patients who want to undergo liposuction surgery.
Silicone used in facial surgeries can cause side effects in our patients, although this percentage is very small. With this method, lipivage, these side effects can be eliminated. Lipivage technique can be used not only for aesthetic procedures, but also for depressions or loss of tissues in the face or body caused by accidents or traumas. With lipivage technique, more permanent results can be obtained in face or breast surgeries. It is also important to note that the use of this method requires the use of devices and the skill of the surgeon.
What are the alternatives to silicone breast implants?
There are several alternatives to silicone breast implants for those seeking breast augmentation or reconstruction. These alternatives include:
- Saline Breast Implants: Filled with sterile salt water, saline implants are inserted empty and then filled once in place. They can be adjusted for size and firmness, and if they leak, the saline is harmlessly absorbed by the body.
- Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation: Also known as fat grafting, this involves liposuction to remove fat from other parts of the body (like the abdomen or thighs), which is then processed and injected into the breasts. This method offers a more natural look and feel but usually provides a more modest increase in breast size compared to implants.
- Structured Saline Breast Implants: These are an advanced version of traditional saline implants, designed with an inner structure to make them feel more natural, similar to silicone implants.
- Gummy Bear Breast Implants: Officially known as form-stable implants, these are made of a cohesive silicone gel that maintains its shape while still feeling like natural breast tissue. They are less likely to leak compared to traditional silicone implants.
- Autologous Tissue Reconstruction: In breast reconstruction, tissue from other parts of the patient’s body, such as the back, abdomen, or buttocks, can be used to reconstruct the breast. This is a more complex surgery and is generally used for breast reconstruction rather than cosmetic augmentation.
- Polyurethane-Coated Implants: These are silicone or saline implants coated with polyurethane foam, which can reduce the risk of certain complications like capsular contracture.
- Hybrid Breast Augmentation: This combines implants (silicone or saline) with fat transfer for a more natural look and feel.
- Non-surgical Options: For those seeking a temporary increase in breast size without surgery, options include padded or push-up bras and external silicone breast forms that fit inside the bra.
Each of these options has its own set of advantages, limitations, and risks. The best choice depends on individual preferences, body type, and the desired outcome. Consulting with a qualified plastic surgeon is crucial to understand the most suitable alternatives and make an informed decision.
Boob job without silicone
A boob job without the use of silicone is possible, and it can be achieved through a variety of ways. Fat transfer, or autologous fat transfer, involves taking fat from another area of the body and using it to enhance the bust. This can result in a natural-looking and feeling breast augmentation without the use of implants. Another option is to use dermal fillers, which can add volume and definition to the breasts without the need for surgery. Both of these options offer a safe and effective way to achieve a fuller bust without silicone.
Breast implant without silicone
Breast implants without silicone are a great option for those looking to enhance their breasts without the use of silicone. These implants are typically made of saline or water and are inserted through an incision in the breast tissue. They provide the same breast augmentation results as silicone implants, but without the risk of potential health issues associated with silicone. Additionally, these implants are less expensive than silicone implants and can be removed or replaced more easily. As a result, breast implants without silicone are a great choice for those looking for a safe and cost-effective way to enhance their breasts.