Labiaplasty in Turkey
Many people face genital aesthetic issues. One common problem is sagging and uneven labia. This can look unappealing and cause pain during sex. Sagging labia can make people feel self-conscious. During sex, sagging labia can stretch and hurt due to the penis’s movement. This issue has both aesthetic and functional impacts.
Labiaplasty in Turkey Cost
Labiaplasty in Turkey is an increasingly popular option for those seeking a low-cost and effective procedure. The cost of the procedure can vary depending on the individual’s specific needs, but the average cost is estimated to be around 3,000 Turkish Lira (approximately $580 USD). This cost includes the surgeon’s fee, anesthesia, hospital fees, and any post-operative care that may be needed. The cost of the procedure is much lower than in most other countries, making it an attractive option for those seeking to enhance their appearance and improve their quality of life.
Can you still get wet after labiaplasty?
Yes, you can still experience natural lubrication (getting wet) after a labiaplasty. This procedure typically involves the reshaping or reduction of the labia minora (the inner vaginal lips) and sometimes the labia majora (the outer vaginal lips). It’s important to understand how this surgery might affect you, both physically and emotionally.
- Natural Lubrication: The ability to become naturally lubricated is primarily related to the glands located near the vaginal opening and the hormonal balance of your body, not the labia. So, a labiaplasty, which focuses on the labial tissues, generally does not affect these glands or your hormonal balance.
- Healing Process: It’s worth noting that during the healing process following a labiaplasty, you might experience some temporary changes in sensation or comfort. This is normal and should gradually resolve as you heal.
- Sexual Function: In most cases, when performed by a qualified and experienced surgeon, labiaplasty does not negatively impact sexual function. In fact, some women report improved comfort and confidence during sexual activities after healing from the procedure, especially if they had concerns about the size or shape of their labia beforehand.
- Consultation and Consideration: Before deciding on labiaplasty, it’s crucial to have a thorough consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon or a gynecologist who specializes in these procedures. They can provide detailed information about what to expect, including any potential impacts on sexual function and natural lubrication.
- Emotional Considerations: Deciding to undergo labiaplasty is a personal decision. It’s important to consider your motivations and to ensure that you’re doing it for yourself and your comfort, not due to external pressures or unrealistic beauty standards.
- Postoperative Care: Adhering to postoperative care instructions is key to a good outcome. This includes allowing ample time for healing before resuming sexual activity.
Remember, every individual’s experience with labiaplasty can be different, and the most important thing is to make an informed decision that feels right for you, based on thorough information and consultation with medical professionals.
Candidates for Labiaplasty
Even virgins can get labiaplasty. It won’t harm the hymen or affect sex, pregnancy, or childbirth.
We fix sagging inner lips with local anesthesia. Following pre-surgery plans ensures success. The surgery is quick, roughly 30 minutes. There’s little pain after. We use self-dissolving stitches, so no removal is needed. Patients can shower after two days and can return to their sexual activities in three to four weeks. This surgery boosts self-confidence by improving both looks and function.
Labiaplasty is a procedure that modifies the labia, either for medical or cosmetic reasons. Here’s a brief overview of the recovery process:
- Immediate Aftermath: After the procedure, it’s normal to experience some swelling, bruising, and discomfort in the treated area.
- Pain Management: Patients are typically given pain medication to help manage post-operative discomfort. Over-the-counter pain relievers may also be used as directed by the surgeon.
- Activity Restrictions: For the first few days, it’s advisable to rest and avoid strenuous activities. Most patients can return to work after one week, but physical activities, especially those that put pressure on the treated area, should be avoided for at least 4-6 weeks.
- Hygiene: Keeping the area clean is crucial. Gentle cleansing with mild soap and water is recommended. You’ll be advised to avoid using tampons and to refrain from intercourse for about 4-6 weeks.
- Wear Loose Clothing: Loose-fitting underwear and pants can help reduce irritation and discomfort during the healing process.
- Follow-up Appointments: Regular check-ins with the surgeon are essential to monitor healing and to ensure there are no complications.
- Potential Side Effects: Apart from swelling and bruising, some patients might experience changes in sensation, though this is usually temporary. If there’s any persistent pain, unusual discharge, or signs of infection, it’s important to consult the surgeon immediately.
- Long-term Results: Once fully healed, the results are generally permanent, though significant weight fluctuations or childbirth might alter the appearance over time.
Why Do Inner Lips Sag?
Some are born with sagging inner lips. Others notice it after giving birth or major weight changes.
Need for Labiaplasty
Not getting surgery won’t harm your health. But sagging labia can make some women feel self-conscious. It can also cause discomfort during sex or even affect orgasm.