Vaginal Tightening in Turkey
Vaginal width is another issue of great functional importance among genital aesthetic problems. Vagina can be structurally wide from birth or can widen due to normal delivery, large baby, and excessive relationships. Especially post normal delivery, if the tears (or episiotomy) are not properly repaired and postpartum sutures open for any reason, as well as the physiological elasticity loss with age, all contribute to the widening of the vagina.
Vagina Tightening Turkey Cost
Vagina tightening surgery in Turkey is an increasingly popular procedure for women looking to improve their sexual experience. The cost of the procedure varies depending on the exact type of surgery you are having, the doctor performing the procedure, and the area of the country in which you are having the surgery. On average, the cost of a vaginal tightening procedure in Turkey ranges from 4,000-7,000 TRY. The cost includes the medical examination, surgery, anesthesia, and the hospital stay. Depending on the type of surgery you are having, the cost may be higher. It is important to research the cost of the procedure before making a decision, as it can have a significant impact on your overall budget.
Am I suitable for vaginal tightening surgery?
Determining whether you’re a suitable candidate for vaginal tightening surgery, also known as vaginoplasty, is a decision that involves careful consideration of your individual circumstances, health, and goals. This procedure is typically sought by those who have experienced changes in vaginal tightness due to childbirth, aging, or other factors, and who feel that this is impacting their quality of life. Here are some key points to consider:
- Personal Health: As with any surgery, good overall health is important. You should be free from any active infections or serious health conditions that might affect surgery or recovery.
- Reasons for Surgery: Reflect on your reasons for considering the surgery. Women often seek vaginoplasty for increased comfort, improved sexual satisfaction, or to address issues like urinary incontinence. Ensuring that your expectations are aligned with what the surgery can realistically achieve is crucial.
- Non-Surgical Alternatives: Before opting for surgery, it’s worth exploring non-surgical alternatives. Pelvic floor exercises, hormonal treatments, or physical therapy might offer improvements without the need for surgery.
- Consultation with a Specialist: A detailed consultation with a gynecologist or a plastic surgeon specializing in vaginal surgeries is essential. They can assess your suitability for the procedure, discuss the risks and benefits, and help you understand what to expect.
- Emotional Preparedness: Surgery can have emotional as well as physical impacts. It’s important to feel emotionally ready for the changes and the recovery process.
- Understanding the Risks: As with any surgical procedure, there are risks involved, including infection, scarring, changes in sensation, or dissatisfaction with the results. Discuss these potential risks in detail with your surgeon.
- Post-Surgery Recovery: Consider the recovery period, which typically involves several weeks of rest and abstaining from sexual intercourse. Ensure you can accommodate this in your schedule.
- Long-Term Considerations: If you’re planning to have more children, it’s important to discuss this with your surgeon, as future pregnancies can affect the results of the surgery.
Are you right for the surgery?
A wide vagina can decrease sexual pleasure. This may cause discomfort during sex and less natural lubrication. Sounds during intercourse can be embarrassing. Vaginal tightening can enhance sexual experience and save many relationships.
Increasing sexual pleasure
Not just mothers can get vaginal tightening. It boosts sexual pleasure. The surgery won’t affect future childbirth.
Enlarged vagina: What’s the solution?
Vaginal enlargement can be fixed with tightening surgery. This can be done under general or local anesthesia. The process takes about 45 minutes. Patients can leave the hospital the same day. Pain is minimal after. Sexual activity can resume in 3-4 weeks.
Why might a vagina enlarge?
- Hormonal changes
- Medical conditions
- Excessive sexual activity
- Bad stitches after childbirth
- Psychological issues
Does the vagina tear easily?
No, the vagina doesn’t tear from regular sex. Childbirth might cause it, but not always. A big baby might increase the risk.
Choosing the right doctor
A specialist is key for vaginal tightening. Both plastic surgeons and gynecologists can do it. The doctor’s skill matters. A bad job might mean more surgeries. A too-tight vagina can hurt. The perfect size is where two fingers fit comfortably.
How long does the effect last?
Vaginas naturally loosen over time. The effects of surgery fade due to aging. The surgery’s longevity varies. Factors include the patient’s age, post-surgery sexual activity, and potential future childbirth.
Giving birth after surgery?
If you plan to give birth after tightening, know that the vagina will loosen again. It’s natural. Those planning to have children might consider surgery afterward.
After surgery, patients should:
- Rest for a week
- Avoid showers for 3 days
- Avoid sex for a month
- Maintain hygiene during periods