Fue Hair Transplant in Turkey
Fue Hair Transplant in Turkey has become a popular choice for those looking to restore their hair or improve the appearance of their scalp. Turkey is home to some of the world’s leading hair transplant surgeons, as well as a range of specialist clinics and laboratories that are dedicated to providing the highest quality Fue Hair Transplant services. Turkey is also well known for its advanced technology and techniques, allowing patients to achieve long-lasting results. The process starts with a consultation to determine the patient’s individual needs, before the hair follicles are extracted from the donor area and inserted into the recipient area. This procedure is minimally invasive and leaves no visible scarring, making it a popular choice for those looking for a natural-looking result.
Fue hair transplant cost in turkey
The cost of a FUE hair transplant in Turkey is quite affordable when compared to other countries. Turkey is known for offering some of the lowest prices for hair transplant procedures, and it is a popular destination for those looking to get a transplant. Prices can range from around $1,500 to $3,500 depending on the number of grafts needed, the experience of the surgeon, and the clinic’s reputation. This makes Turkey a great destination for those looking for a high-quality hair transplant at a fraction of the cost.
The FUE technique is a non-invasive technique used under special microscopes in which hair follicles are harvested from donor areas without damaging the hair roots using a micropunch biopsy, and then transplanted into the open areas without using a scalpel or sutures. Dr. Ray and Angela Woods were the first to use the FUE technique in the 1990s, known as the Woods Technique.
In 1996, three Australian Hair Transplant specialists, Dr. Russel Knudsen, Dr. R. Sheill, and Dr. J. Martinick, demonstrated the benefits of a new microscopic technique. In 2002, Dr. John P. Cole and Dr. Paul T. Rose improved upon this method. This technique, known as FIT (Follicular Isolation Technique), enables the transplantation of hair from the legs, chest, arms, and back. Furthermore, in 2003, Dr. Rassman presented his own variation of this procedure, known as the F.O.X. procedure.
What is a FUE hair transplant?
A Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplant is a type of hair restoration procedure that involves individually extracting hair follicles from a donor area of the scalp and transplanting them to areas where hair is thinning or absent. This method is distinct from the older Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) technique. Here’s how FUE works:
- Donor Area Preparation: The back and sides of the scalp are typically used as the donor area because the hair follicles in these regions are genetically resistant to balding. The donor area is shaved to facilitate the extraction of individual follicles.
- Follicle Extraction: Using a specialized punch tool, the surgeon individually extracts hair follicles from the donor area. Each follicle contains 1 to 4 hairs. This process does not involve a scalpel or the creation of a linear scar, which is a key difference from the FUT method.
- Recipient Site Preparation: Tiny incisions are made in the scalp’s thinning or balding areas where the extracted follicles will be implanted.
- Follicle Implantation: The extracted follicles are then carefully implanted into the prepared incisions in the recipient area. The surgeon pays close attention to the angle, depth, and direction of each follicle to ensure a natural-looking hairline and aesthetic.
- Recovery and Growth: The recovery period for FUE is generally quicker and less painful than FUT, with most people able to return to normal activities within a few days. Initially, the transplanted hair will fall out, which is a normal part of the process. New hair growth from the transplanted follicles typically begins after a few months.
Benefits of FUE include:
- No Linear Scar: Unlike FUT, FUE doesn’t leave a linear scar, making it a good option for people who want to wear their hair short.
- Less Postoperative Discomfort: The procedure is less invasive, generally resulting in less discomfort and a quicker recovery.
- Natural-looking Results: When performed by skilled professionals, FUE can yield very natural-looking results.
It’s important to have realistic expectations and understand that results can vary. A consultation with a qualified hair restoration specialist is essential to determine the best approach for individual hair loss patterns and goals.
FUE Hair Transplant
- FUE stands for Follicular Unit Extraction.
- It’s a hair transplant method.
- Surgeons use local anesthesia.
- They remove hair from the back and sides of the head.
- About 4000 hair roots, or 8000 hairs, can be transplanted in one session.
- There are no scars after the surgery.
- Micromotors speed up the process.
- Neograft is a hair restoration tool.
- It uses the FUE method.
- It is fast, safe, and leaves minimal scars.
- It provides natural-looking results.
1000 FUE Grafts
- 1000 grafts cover a small scalp area.
- Larger areas need more grafts.
- Discuss specifics with a doctor.
Best Age for Transplant
- Ideal ages are between 25 and 40.
- Hair quality decreases after 40.
Who Shouldn’t Get a Hair Transplant
- People with scalp scarring.
- Those with unstable medical conditions.
- Those with too little donor hair.
- People with unreal expectations.
Alternatives to Transplants
- Laser therapy.
- PRP therapy.
- Stress reduction and better nutrition.
- The body can sometimes reject transplanted hair.
- Proper care reduces rejection risks.
Donor Area Regrowth
- Hair in the donor area grows back.
- Regrowth usually completes in a few months.
FUE Hair Longevity
- FUE hair is permanent.
- But it can still thin or fall out if not cared for.
Reasons FUE Might Fail
- Poor planning.
- Bad donor hair.
Hair Survival in FUE
- 70 to 80% of FUE hair survives.
- It’s a safe and effective method.
Multiple FUE Sessions
- You can get FUE more than once.
- Wait 12 months between sessions.
FUE Success Rate
- FUE has a 95% success rate.
- Modern techniques make it effective and popular.