Nipple Reduction Surgery Turkey
Want smaller nipples? Turkey has many skilled surgeons for that. They can make your nipples look better.
Research well before choosing a surgeon in Turkey for nipple reduction. Find one with good reviews and past success. Ask your doctor for recommendations. Before deciding, talk to the surgeon about your goals and any risks. This helps you choose confidently.
Causes of large nipples
Several things can lead to large nipples:
- Genetics: If your family has large nipples, you might too.
- Hormones: Changes during puberty, pregnancy, or breastfeeding can enlarge nipples.
- Weight gain: Bigger breasts from gaining weight can mean bigger nipples.
- Aging: Skin becomes less firm with age, making nipples look bigger.
- Breastfeeding: Constant use can stretch nipples.
- Medical issues: Some conditions like hormonal imbalances can cause big nipples.
If worried about nipple size, talk to a doctor. They can advise on causes and treatments, including surgery.
Ideal candidates for nipple reduction
Nipple reduction is for those with large or sticking out nipples causing discomfort or self-consciousness. Ideal candidates:
- Are healthy.
- Feel uneasy about nipple size or shape.
- Might have physical discomfort from their nipples.
- Have real expectations about the results.
- Understand the surgery’s risks.
Before deciding, a chat with a skilled plastic surgeon is essential. They’ll discuss surgery details, recovery, and aftercare. Not everyone is a fit, so always consult a doctor first.
RELATED: Inverted Nipple Surgery Turkey
Nipple reduction surgical techniques
There are various methods for nipple reduction:
- Excision: Removes some nipple tissue for reshaping.
- Wedge resection: Cuts out a wedge from the nipple to make it smaller.
- Suture techniques: Reshapes the nipple using stitches, great for slight enlargements.
- Combination: Mixes excision and suturing for the best result.
The method depends on the person’s needs and the surgeon’s expertise. It’s vital to pick a skilled surgeon for the best results and safety.
Recovery after nipple reduction
After nipple reduction surgery:
- Expect some swelling, bruising, and discomfort. Pain meds and ice can help.
- A dressing might be put on the area to aid healing.
- Avoid heavy activities and water on the incision for a while.
- Most return to work in a week or two.
- Follow the surgeon’s instructions and go to check-ups.
- Keep nipples away from strong sunlight or tanning beds to prevent scars.
- Everyone’s recovery differs, but results usually show in a few weeks to months.
Nipple Reduction surgery FAQs
Certainly! Here are some frequently asked questions about nipple reduction surgery:
Is nipple reduction painful?
There’s some pain after surgery, but pain meds help.
Will it affect breastfeeding?
It might impact breastfeeding. Discuss with the surgeon if you plan to breastfeed.
Will there be scars?
All surgeries leave scars. The surgeon hides them well, and they fade over time.
How long is the surgery?
It usually takes 1-2 hours.
When can I get back to normal?
Most people return to regular activities in 1-2 weeks.
What are the risks?
Risks include bleeding, infection, scarring, sensation changes, and uneven nipples.
How much does it cost?
Costs vary by location and surgeon. Check with your surgeon and insurance for details.
View pre and post-operative images.